Monday, April 14, 2014

Disciple of Swami Vishwananda Experiences with Mahavatar Babaji and Mataji

Mahavatar Babaji and Mataji – Mahavatar’s Sister

Sri Swami Vishwananda

There's personal (Spiritual) experience, unique to each person, but there is a kind of experience which you have to share. In spiritual books you can find many spiritual revelations. Do you think they would have got to the pages of books, if they are not shared? Imagine if Arjuna said about the revelations received from Krishna: "Cool, but it was only my personal experience.” Then we would not have the "Bhagavad Gita and the "Bible". There is an experience that is deep inside you, and you don't need to tell about it. But if you feel that you want to share something, always share this.  

Disciple of Sri Swami Vishwananda Experiences with
Mahavatar Babaji and Mataji - Sister of Mahavatar

RAGHUDAS


Dear Beloved spiritual friends, Dear Beloved seekers of the Truth,­­­

Mahavatar Babaji and His Sister, Mataji, Universal Divine Mother, Mother of the Whole Humanity,  have invited me through Swamini VishwaLakshmiAnandama to share with you my experiences and meetings with Mataji, Sister of Mahavatar Babaji. Through Swami VishwaLakshmiAnandama, I received the following message from Mahavatar Babaji and His Sister, Mataji.


“Mahavatar Babaji has said that if you, Raghudas, feel guided to tell a story of your meetings and connections with Mataji and Mahavatar Babaji, that we could publish in the VBV Blog it would be a good thing. This is only if you feel guided from Mataji, Babaji, and from within yourself and you choose to make this offering to the world. It could help others to become more aware of Mataji as she slowly Reveals herself to humanity at this time.“


Message of Raghudas With Mataji and Babaji:
 My name is Raghudas, and I would like to share an experience, with humility, and with love in my Heart, which I had with Universal Divine Mother – Mother of the Whole Humanity – MATAJI, Sister of Mahavatar Babaji. 

I am a disciple of my Beloved SatGuru, a
 Great Master, Sri Swami Vishwananda, whom I found when I listened to the call of my heart.  He teaches us how to awaken The Divine Love inside of us and how to open our spiritual hearts. He is teaching us many beautiful spiritual techniques, including Atma Kryia Yoga, which He gave to humanity with the Blessings of Mahavatar Babaji.  And He is also teaching us to recognize Divine personalities – Avatars, Divine incarnations and Saints, which have worked and done a lot in the history of mankind. 

He also teaches us to recognize and find in our hearts ­­­­contemporary Divine Incarnations – Avatars, and that is how I met this Great Teacher of humanity, Mahavatar Babaji, who intensely helps me with my sadhana and also in the hardest times of my life. I realized Mahavatar Babaji for the first time, about 6 years ago, when I was with my SatGuru, Sri Swami Vishwananda, in His homeland, Mauritius. There in His Ashram I saw a statue of Mahavatar Babaji. I asked: “Swami, who is this?” Swami casually replied: “This is Mahavatar Babaji”. And since this moment I have felt in my heart that I have to meet Babaji, I have to feel Him and I have to strive to connect with Him. I felt that He belongs to my heart and He is part of my heart the same as I am part of His heart.

Dear Beloved Ones time was passing by. One sunny day, I don`t exactly remember what year it was –for sure it is not important – I saw a beautiful picture of a marvelous girl, who was radiating serenity, peace, love, all-knowing wisdom, but also a power of creation. I immediately asked my SatGuru: “Swamiji, who is this marvelous being? Who is the girl in this picture?” “Swami answered: “This is Mataji – Sister of Mahavatar Babaji. She is in a big cave in the Himalayas of India, which is buried with a big boulder, and this cave is not accessible. Mataji is sitting in this cave in deep Samadhi.” Feelings in my heart were mixed in that moment.­­

On one hand I felt huge ecstasy of happiness, that Mahavatar Babaji has a sister who is radiating the same Divinity as Mahavatar Babaji but in the feminine energy. That gave me great happiness and excitement. 

Call Her and She will come in Her beauty and greatness to all of us on planet Earth and we will feel Her instantly. Let`s accept to our hearts Universal Divine Mother Mataji in the sam­­­­­e way as we have accepted Her brother Mahavatar Babaji. They are both Great and Eternal Teachers of humanity.


With Love and humility,


Raghudas from Czech Republic, ­­­
disciple of His SatGuru Sri Swami Vishwananda, Mahavatar Babaji and Mataji,
Sister of Mahavatar Babaji – Mother of the Whole Humanity – Universal Divine Mother

No comments: