Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Struggling Masses

Narayana and Lakshmi

THE  STRUGGLING  MASSES

When the wind blows across the wild ocean waves
And a ship is struggling to stand upright,
Calm comes to the captain when he attunes
To the center of himself, the heart space
Wherein the Divine dwells forevermore.

Like this, one consciously on the spiritual path
Is assisted to find the center of the Self
By the Enlightened Beings sent to this planet.
These are Born, in the depths of their very nature,
Not for themselves, not incarnated to
Have a regular lifetime of...
"Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow, we die."

No! the Enlightened Beings are born to serve
The struggling masses and act as the captain
On a ship in a storm to help the struggling mankind
Travel the ocean of life safely to attaining
The Divine Love of immortality and eternal bliss.
OM and AMEN.

Swamini Vishwalakshmianandama
With...................
Mahavatar Babaji

Swamini Lakshmi:  Recently, regarding an Enlightened Being I know, for a very short time, I doubted something it was said that he had done:  I informed him, via E-mail, of this small doubt. By the time I received his response I had worked through the doubt and no longer doubted him.  Yet his response is so beautiful that we wish to share it with you here today.

Oh, my beloved Lakshmi, 

Doubts are as natural as all creation. Doubts help us to realize many things. Everybody will have doubts sooner or later, and it is OK. Doubts cannot change my love towards you and towards all creation. There is nothing which I would judge, there is nothing I would pass judgment to, there is nothing I would compare, because in all which is created, it doesn't matter if it is light or darkness, it is the Creator Itself.

Beyond all that, I perceive His Oneness, I perceive the Oneness of Narayana. Narayana is everything; Narayana is all. That is how I feel it in my heart and that is how it is vibrating through all my being. Many people will judge, pass judgments and also compare me; I know that. I accept everything, because no matter what is happening, I am always in the arms of our Lord. I love you all. You all are in my heart and nothing can ever change that.


With love . . .”

Someone to emulate, isn't it? -s v l

No comments: