Wednesday, August 21, 2013

For the Love of Sri Swami Vishwananda Premavatar


Devotee Story of Premavatar Sri Swami Vishwananda
demonstrating Unconditional Love:

Dear Swamini Lakshmi
,
I read your blog entry about sharing experiences and how the Master takes Karma from his devotees. I had an experience during my first pilgrimage with Guruji in Israel. During this pilgrimage with Premavatar Sri Swami Vishwananda, we visited the birthplace of Jesus, many monasteries and finally we went to Jerusalem to go to Golgotha where Jesus was crucified. ( Blog Link referenced:  http://virtual-babaji-vishwananda.blogspot.com/2013/08/a-dream-healing-by-premavatar-sri-swami.html )

At that time, I was doing many outdoor activities like climbing, skiing, tennis etc. It was not so easy for me to move all day long from one church or a monastery to another or to sit in a bus. One day a hike was planned and I was very happy. Then the hike was cancelled so that we could visit a monastery instead. I became very cranky and had childish thoughts like: “Oh we never do what I like.”
On the way to this monastery we had to hike up a very steep hill. The roads were stony and dusty and it was very hot. After we had seen the monastery (it was really a very nice place) Guruji took my hand and started to run in sandals (while I was wearing sneakers). Together we ran down the steep, stony, dusty hill with really high speed. I was happy, but at the same time very concerned because I could see how much physical pain Swamiji had after we stopped. Perhaps somehow a nerve had been pinched.

In that situation Swami showed me how much he loved me. He fulfilled my (silly) desires and at the same time I am sure that he dissolved some of my Karma. His love, caring and empathy for all of us [His devotees] doesn't know any limitations. I am very grateful for his endless love, his holding hand that guides me, and his endless patience.
-Kalavati
GURUDEVA  MY  BELOVED

No comments: