Saturday, March 9, 2013

What is Love - Premavatar Swami Vishwananda

To Everyone, we wish a happy, glorious, blessed Shivaratri
March 10, "The Night of Shiva"
Premavatar Swami Vishwananda
Kumbh Mela 2013 Feeding people, Experiencing Love

What is Love? It’s everything, whatever you see all around you is Love. Love is God; love is good; love is kindness are the qualities of Love. It’s not love but the quality of Love than comes with it. It’s very difficult to put Love into a word because Love is an experience. It is the utmost experience of life, because that’s who you are and that is who you will always be.



Dream Last Night With Swami Vishwananda

Swami Vishwananda was sitting speaking with me. He told me to place his video "What is Love" on the Virtual-Babaji-Vishwananda Blog (on the permanent section along the right sidebar). When I awoke and before I remembered the dream, my first thoughts of the day were about something a certain Master has said long before I met Satguru Swami Vishwananda.

This Master spoke about the spiritual experiences people have had when under the influence of drugs. This Master said those kinds of experiences are like eating plastic grapes. 
Ajna "Third Eye" of Shiva
In my inner vision I then saw a beautiful sunset; I had the experience of seeing the sunset in the ajna energy center which is a true experience as is the physical eyes seeing a sunset. I thought that a picture of a sunset can be beautiful and even invoke a remembered experience of seeing a sunset but it is not the same as being physically present seeing the sunset. Yet at the higher frequency of the ajna, seeing a sunset is experiencing a sunset.

I has not seen the video Swami spoke about in the dream, "What Is Love." When I did view it after these first thoughts of the day, I learned that Swami says in the video, "It’s very difficult to put Love into a word because Love is an experience. It is the utmost experience of life, because that’s who you are and that is who you will always be. 
-Swamini VishwaLakshmiAnandama

What Is Love? - Premavatar Swami Vishwananda

No comments: