Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Two Stories - Mahavatar and a Mataji from Germany


Mahavatar Babaji Tells a Story

My friends, this entry will give you a glimpse of how we all are one and we remain connected throughout time and many lifetimes on Earth. After transmitting this entry, I encouraged one of my German disciples to send a story for publishing on this Virtual-Babaji-Vishwananda blog along with this story (see this story below).

Once long ago, a man lived in the Himalayas, high in the winter wonderland where the snow came and stayed for many months. This yogi was impervious to temperature and all the elements. He lived with a cobra friend in a cave. His daily routine was meditation and that is all he did except for one hour each day he came out of Samadhi when a light appeared in the cave and a Celestial Being stepped out of the light and sat with him for a short time. This Yogi was so advanced spiritually that he did not require food or drink.

This Being of Light who appeared to the Yogi was the Archangel Michael who is revered in several Spiritual Traditions: Christian, Orthodox Christians, Roman Catholic, Jewish, Islamic, Eastern Orthodox, Anglicans and Lutherans. In the Hebrew language, Michael means "who is like God." In the Bible and in its Book of Revelation, Archangel Michael leads God's armies against the forces of darkness.

In the time of this Yogi, the Archangel Michael taught the Yogi how to help the people of the Earth through his meditation by visiting all the Earth from one end to the other. The Yogi's assignment was to help people whom the Angel Michael directed him each day. His appearance in each encounter matched the area and person with whom he would communicate.

Once this Yogi was sent to the wild country of America but it was not known by that name then. Here in this untouched beautiful land without the scars of modern man's making dwelt the future so-called American Indians in those long ago days. The Yogi found a young “Indian” boy along the river which later would be called, The Mighty Colorado River. The Yogi asked the boy in his language, “Where are your parents?” The boy replied, “They died just yesterday in a fight with another tribe. I ran away from the fighting and now my people, who survived, all have left and I am alone.

The Yogi taught the young boy how to meditate and open his third eye in such a way that he could see where his people were walking to a new location where the boy had been before with his people. In this place a great waterfall cascaded from the high mountains, later to become known as the The Rocky Mountains of Colorado in America. There was in this place springs of hot water that his people enjoyed bathing in and which were beneficial for the body, it was believed.

The young boy walked with the Yogi and together they found his people and for many years as the boy developed into a young man, the Yogi would periodically visit the boy at the behest of the Angel Michael. The Yogi gave the boy a medallion with strange symbols upon it that vibrationally awakened memories in the boy of Light Beings, teachers from past lives who slowly appeared clearly within his inner awakened heart and his progressively opening "third eye." This boy in his last life had been very close to enlightenment and was destined to be a great spiritual influence on his tribe of people in this lifetime.

Even to this day and time in America, these hot springs still exist and the Great Colorado Mountains rise high in the sky as if they have been blessed to touch Heaven Itself. Parmahansa Yogananda said in his Autobiography of a Yogi: "In this storied vale [Kashmir, India] one finds an epitome of all the earth's beauties. The Lady of Kashmir is mountain-crowned, lake-garlanded, and flower-shod. In later years, after I had toured many distant lands, I understood why Kashmir is often called the world's most scenic spot. It possesses some of the charms of the Swiss Alps, and of Loch Lomond in Scotland, and of the exquisite English lakes. An American traveler in Kashmir finds much to remind him of the rugged grandeur of Alaska and of Pikes Peak near Denver." (Colorado, USA - where Swami VishwaLakshmiAnandama lives - see footnote*).

All of the Yogi’s excursions into the world were when the Yogi's body was in Samadhi in a cave in the High Himalayas. It is said: “Man entertains angels, unaware.” You, too, may find an angel in your life for the Lord does indeed take care of his children. Do not despair when times of trouble come your way but accept this as a gift from Him who knows before you ask what you need at any juncture of your life.

The Archangel Michael, resonates with the Earth and man's frequency, and Him, all have known for many lifetimes. We love you with utter disregard of space and time. Catch the glow of Archangel Michael's Radiance, surrender to your Satguru Swami Vishwananda Premavatar, plow your fields, raise your children and love one another unconditionally.

Live in Peace and Love With your Self
Mahavatar Babaji Mahabharata


*Footnote - Swamini VishwaLakshmiAnandama: When I was in the last year of High School before College, I remember very clearly a picture of Pikes Peak (Babaji spoke about it in his story) that has hovered around the edges of my memory and experience since that time when I was 18 years old. I have remembered all these years that the picture was in black and white, covered almost half the page and was on the left-hand-side page. When I first saw that picture I knew that one day that mountain would come into my life. I lived for many years in a home where, from the deck, I could view this mountain from base to crown. (Although I live in another town now, when I go to the Health Food Store, which sits on a hill over-looking my town, I see Pikes Peak still from base to crown.) 

I saw this mountain in all seasons: in the spring with it was snow-caped, in winter when it was fully covered with snow glistening in the Colorado sunshine which shines for 360 days of the year, in summer when it is covered with rain clouds and in the fall when it again is snow-capped.

Zebulon Pike, who discovered this mountain, said after a failed attempt to climb the mountain: "This mountain may never be climbed." (it is only 14,110 feet high). Yet, many people have climbed the mountain. In Yogananda's time (and still today), there existed a cog or track railway one could ride to the top (thrilling) and it is the highest cog railway in the world. Also, there was in Yogananda's time (and still today) a highway where cars could drive to the top of Pikes Peak (a bit intimidating and scary for some).



Story from a Mataji from Germany and devotee of Premavatar Swami Vishwananda

My first experience and conscious interaction with Mahavatar Babaji occurred when I was in my teens. This happened around the time I met Gurudev Sri Swami Vishwananda for the first time. I also just had begun reading the "Autobiography of a Yogi" by Paramahansa Yogananda.

At that time I was going through a very intense time in my life and felt very sad and alone. One afternoon, as I lay on my bed, I slipped into a different state, I will call it. This state was a kind of consciousness somewhere between sleep and meditation. At this time, I still was aware of my room and me lying on the bed. Simultaneously, I also was experiencing another form of reality. I found myself surrounded by people that were guiding me towards something or someone. These people were standing next to me and it seemed like they were holding me by my arms and hands. I had no other choice but to go with them. 

Next I became aware that we were outside in nature. I became aware that there were many other people around who seemed to be Sadhus or renunciates, as they all wore the same type of clothing. These "reunciates" were bowing down low on the ground as we passed by and I became a bit nervous as to what or who would be awaiting me. Then we reached some steps and I became aware that I should go up the steps to meet someone at the top. There were no words spoken but I just knew what I was supposed to do. This was like, heart-to-heart and mind-to-mind communication. 


When I went up the steps, there stood a fair-skinned, rather slender and very beautiful young man. He was dressed in simple, earthen-colored clothing and his very long, abundant hair cascaded to below his waist. The color of his hair amazed me, as it was brown with bronze high lights, like fire glisteng throughout. He was the same height as me. This beautiful and unique young man radiated wisdom, nobility, royalty and Love which was so powerful that it made me feel shy.

Then this noble, loving man spoke to me, and very clearly I could hear his words: "Do not hold on (to the situation I was in at that time); let go! And do not worry, everything will be okay!" I knew exactly what he meant and how this applied to my current life situation. Even though I was scared to let go, I felt that, of course, it was the best thing to do. I somehow knew that it was the only thing that would help me move through and beyond the difficulties I was experiencing in my life at that time.


After He spoke to me, the vision disappeared and I wondered who this beautiful young man might be.  It was some time later that I came to the realization that this being must indeed have been Mahavatar Kriya Babaji Maharaja.


By Mataji from Germany

No comments: