Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Vision of Lord Shiva – Devotee of Swami Vishwananda

Vision of Lord Shiva – By Devotee of Swami Vishwananda (Greece)
Note - Swamini VishwaLakshmiAnandama: A friend wrote a narration of the following Vision. After reading it, and while receiving Lord Shiva’s shakti continuously, Shiva appeared, both in the form of Shakti energy and in His Etheric Form, and said resoundingly: “Dearest Lakshmi, please lightly edit, as it is written to you, this Vision I have given this blessed person, and send it to your friend requesting permission to publish it with or without the name as the person so wishes. Please communicate that I, Shiva, Love, without reservation, the one who saw this Vision for all eternity, even as I Love all of mankind.

For this purpose of communicating my Love and this Vision-Message to the disciples and devotees of Premavatar Swami Vishwananda and any of mankind on Earth who resonate, I am requesting this Vision-Message be published on Mahavatar Babaji and Swami Vishwananda’s blog [ http://www.virtual-babaji-vishwananda.blogspot.com/2013/02/vision-of-lord-shiva-devotee-of-swami.html ] and the social networks, where appropriate. This message is to be shared freely.”

 –Shiva, the Transformer

Vision of Lord Shiva

After almost two years of playing hide-and-seek with me, I finally saw Him! – Lord Shiva!

Approximately two years ago I visited Mauritius with Premavatar Swami 
Vishwananda and an awakening happened inside me. During this last year, following my Mauritius visit, I very much have wished to see Lord Shiva. I began singing Shiva bhajans almost continuously [chanting the name of The Divine continuously as Swami Vishwananda teaches us]. Today [the day of the Vision] I left a building after finishing an errand, I was thinking about now I have my airline ticket to Swami Vishwananda’s ashram in Germany for Shivaratri 2013. As I walked along, I spontaneously said: “Shiva here I come!”

Returning home after my errand, I felt like resting in bed. Precipitously, a Vision appeared. Since Shivaratri is near, I have been singing Shiva bhajans continuously. While resting, I was not sleeping but in the in-between state of wakefulness and sleeping.

Vision Appeared
Shiva was sitting in the lotus yogic asana, high up in the air with the sea below Him. Lord Shiva began churning the sea and the sea began rising in circles around His form. As the sea continued to rise higher and higher, it became a turbulent, torrent of swirling, spiraling water mass. Once the sea water reached His face, the turmoil within the fast, spiraling, turmoil of water could strongly be felt.

At some point the turbulent water reached Shiva’s head, [one would fear a human being in this situation would soon be drowning], when, unexpectedly, the sea water began to softly flow like a fountain, peacefully and beautifully all around Shiva, this majestic, beautiful powerful God-in-form. In wonder and awe, I heard Lord Shiva say:

Lord Shiva Spoke
 “It’s like this with humanity, once they reach their peak
 [of turmoil, the way the world and humanity are today] 
things become peaceful again.” 

It became apparent that Lord Shiva was informing me,
and thereby all mankind, as He said:  

Now on Earth, the material world and humanity 
are at their peak of disturbance and all present
such developments will soon transform into positive
manifestations of good, and real hope for mankind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very inspiring!Blessings from the
higher realms seem to increase.
It`s good to read these testimonies. Thanks from all my heart,JGD Ramayotee