Thursday, January 24, 2013

Lord, When Willl You Save Me

Premavatar Swami Vishwananda

Like the Great Sages said: "A judging mind is like a swamp in front of the mansion of the Lord." You will fall into it and drown yourself. This is what human beings always do. They chant "I, I, I," and  they drown in it. They don't realize they are drowning, because their mind is so focused on the outside even though the soul is calling for the Lord, "Save me, save me, save me. When will you save me?" But here humans are a bit dumb. They would rather follow their stupid minds and let themselves be drowned than follow what the soul is asking, is praying for. 


Mahavatar Babaji

Let wisdom lead you home to eternal life through your Satguru’s manifestation into your world. The winds blow at different velocities and in different directions in each age. Let it be known that they all end at the same gate to freedom, Unity With The Divine. Your eternal home lies, like the crown jewels, in the heart of each of you.

No comments: