Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Artist Paints Christ's Face "On the Cross"

Premavatar Swami Vishwananda Abhishekam of the Christ Child

Watch the actual painting of Christ Jesus' Face, amazingly painted "upside down" and then see the face of Christ on the Cross revealed when the painting is turned "rightside up." This painting method seems relevant to the Birth, Crucifixion and Resurrection of Christ Jesus. Christ shows the darkness (upside down) within mankind through His Crucifixion, Then He shows the "rightside up" of humanity with His Birth, Resurrection and His teaching:

John 14:12-14  - Bible  
I tell you the truth. The person that believes in me will do the same things I have done. Yes! He will do even greater things than I have done.  Why? Because I am going to the Father. And if you ask anything in my name, I will do it for you. Then the Father’s glory will be shown through the Son. If you ask me for anything in my name. I will do it. -Christ Jesus

No comments: