Saturday, September 22, 2012

Mahavatar Babaji Tells A story Today

Mahavatar Babaji Tells A Story Today
Once there was a spiritual teacher who had disciples and devotees who followed his teachings.  One day one disciple decided to test the teacher’s ability of omniscience. The disciple held his head under the water with firm intent to keep his head under the water until his Master answered his telepathic call. So the disciple set up the intent with calling telepathically to the teacher: “I am just around the bend from you in this Sacred Ganges River and I will hold my head under the water until you come to me.” 

Well, you know what can happen, the man drowned; he was dead and other disciples pulled him out of the water and laid him on the bank of the Ganges. 
A few moments later the teacher came strolling slowly by and asked, “What has happened here?” When he was told the story, which he already knew, he knelt down to the now dead disciple and touched him on the forehead and heart saying a mantra, “Om Namo Narayana.” The disciple sat up, wiping the water out of his eyes and asked the teacher, “If you can bring me back to life, surely you have the power to have come to me before I died. Why didn’t you come before I died?” The teacher said, “You foolish disciple, you gave your precious life for the wrong purpose. This life was given to you for the sole purpose of attaining the Divine. Now I have answered your question. It was I who was testing you. I wanted to see how far you would go for such a foolish way of obtaining this information about me.  Now that you know this, be wise and diligently take my lessons to heart so that you, too, may be free and attain the Divine Within yourself.”

Be wise with your teacher Swami Vishwananda and follow his teachings. I tell you truly; He can take you Home, which in your Heart you do remember.

Mahavatar Babaji 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Message received. This message was for me. Anyone else feel the same?

"If only you would do this. If only you would do that? Then will I know for sure, ..."

Babaji shows us just how far our silliness can go. In love and compassion a story that goes straight to the heart of the matter - yeah?

I think if we are honest with ourselves, we have all been so foolish from time to time, but if we remain in the NOW - Present in the moment - the Heart speaks - in that moment.

When time is seen for what it is - a construct for this illusion only - in this dimension - we can see that all is played out at once.

When one attains that state and stands with the One in that Oneness - This is That - Om Tat Sat - Then one knows that Omniscience is Timeless - All Seeing - All Knowing - because that which is hidden is revealed when All is seen at once.

This is the state the Masters dwell in - This is where Babji lives and this is our heritage too.

Thank you! Thank you Babaji - Thank You Swamiji - Thank you Swamini. Thank You!