Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Gurudev at Sunday Prayers - Tulsidasananda and Swamini Lakshmi in Switzerland

With Rishi Tulsidasananda, I went to Switzerland from Friday to Monday and just returned to SPN last evening. Tulsidas did two Babaji Yagnas and Satsangs. I was invited to do a Satsang on Sunday. While offering the ghee and chanting a Babaji mantra at the Yagna (Tulsidas allowed me to help in this way and it was wonderful), Babaji suggested that my topic in the Satsang be "Gratitude.  Babaji said: "Whenever you feel gratitude, Love arises." 

-Swamini Vishwalakshmianandama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really feel inside my heart that what lacks in our lives is gratitude.
If at the end of the day we could thank God for everything he gave us we would be much happier.
Thank you, Babaji,because you remember us how to love God.
Paola