Monday, January 2, 2012

Inspirational Letter from Devotee of Swamiji and Babaji


Wisdom of Love E-Card 2 January 2011
(See Letter Below)


Inspirational Letter From Devotee of Sri Swami Vishwananda
and Mahavatar Babaji

We share this letter as it may serve as inspiration for some Virtual-Babaji-Vishwananda readers. This communication clearly shows how we all are connected, through The Divine, to Sri Swami Vishwananda, our Satguru, and our Paramguru, Mahavatar Babaji, and each other. We are One! –Swamini Vishwalakshmianandama (Lakshmi)

LETTER:

Jai Gurudev,

The very first time I met Sri Swami Vishwananda was in March 2010. Until that time I was not aware of Living Masters, per se! I saw Him again in September 2010 and then this year in September 2011. By April 2011 we, as a group, had started practicing Om Healing once a week. By the time I met Guruji this September 2011, I had [received] many experiences and also had started feeling connected to Babaji. Of course I was not sure what I was experiencing but I was sure that I felt connected.

When Guruji was here in March 2010, He talked about Atma-Kriya but it hasn’t yet started [in my country]. This year in September 2011, Guruji blessed me to become an Om Healing group leader and I was elated that He considered me worthy of it (Actually I couldn’t believe it). By Swami’s Grace and Guidance, I got your book ”Unity With The Divine” [Babaji’s book]. As I started reading it, I realized my experiences during Om Healing Circles were not imagination!!!!!!! You can understand how I must have felt!

On 11-11-11, we had BABAJI'S Yagna at one of Swami’s devotee’s house, but I could not attend it and I was very upset. As I sat down to meditate, I felt that a voice was urging me to start the “Forty Day Meditation,” as in Epistle 6 in your book [Babaji’s book]. I took it as an indication from Babaji and started the meditation on the same night.

It has been an enlightening journey.  As I was finishing my 40 days of meditation on 20 December 2011, I was seeking BABAJI'S guidance on my way forward, and that’s when I was guided to you [Swamini Vishwalakshmianandama - Lakshmi]. As you know, doubts are always there and also I didn’t know if I should bother you with my message. but today when I saw you online [Facebook], it was again a reminder that I must communicate with you and not doubt what I hear or feel
.

Thank you very much,
I remain indebted to you for “Unity with the Divine”[Babaji’s book].
You became my channel to Babaji. [This, for me: truly humbling and received blessings from Swamiji and Babaji -Swamini Lakshmi]

Lots of love and pranam

No comments: