Sunday, December 11, 2011

"What is the Purpose of Life" Darshan Talk 10.12.2011

What do you think is the purpose of life?. . . I know I have repeated it many times and now I have forgotten about it. It has been a long time ago that I have attained that. So, you see, if something is quite a long time, you forget about it because you are already in it. . .

The purpose of life, like I said earlier, is to attain Realization. Before that, you have to attain the grace of God, because Self-realization, God-realization is not in the hands of man. The surrender is in your hands but the rest is in His hands. You can try your best and if He doesn’t want to give, He [God] will not give. If you are ready, He will give it to you. All your sadhana is to make yourself ready. For lives you have been making yourself ready.

The Purpose of Life - Swami Vishwananda

No comments: