Wednesday, May 4, 2011

A Higher Plan Surrounds the Appearance of Living Masters


An excerpt from a talk given by Sri Swami Vishwananda on Easter Sunday, 2011, in which he alludes to the higher plan that surrounds the appearance of a living Master. He also stresses the need for mankind to become more like Christ Jesus, the Son of God.


Resurrection

I’m Coming Home to You,
Oh, Lord.
Your Cosmic Call I have heard.

The blinding Light of
Your Compassionate Love,
Like St. Paul, your disciple,
On the road to Damascus,
Recedes the darkness into oblivion
And my heart remembers You.

Joy renders me helpless
Surrendering to Your Love Divine
As I bow at Your Holy Feet. . .
Forever. . .
In all Your beautiful array of
Colors and manifested Forms,
Now! And for Eternity, Amen.

Utpalavati

No comments: