Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Swami Vishwananda Calendar 2011

The 12 months of 2011 are represented with both a Christian and a Hindu Calendar for each month. Swami Vishwananda has selected Feast Days for each month, for both Christian and Hindu, with an explanation of each Feast Day. (Pictures - 12; Pages - 24; Size 21 cm). To order please click here or send a mail to: order@bhaktishop.de

At the moment I had finished this entry and was about to press the "send" key, a vision of Mahavatar came clearly into my view. Mahavatar was standing with head bowed, eyes closed and hands folded in the pranam or prayer position. At the same time I saw our Beloved Swami Vishwananda standing beside Mahavatar pranaming as well (they looked alike somehow, as if they were akin, relatives). I was reminded of how in the Bhagavad Gita it is written that Uddhava looked like Krishna. Mahavatar Babaji said: "I send my blessings on this work" (the Swami Vishwananda 2011 calendar). I was reminded of Yogananda's writing in Autobiography of a Yogi when he told the story of our Beloved Mahavatar Babaji showing humbleness by washing the feet of a renunciate at the great spiritual gathering of Kumba Meela in India. -Utpalavati

Mahavatar Babaji Quote of the Day:

I will help you; you need only call my name with sincerity and love. -Babaji
http://atmakriya.org/mahavatar-babaji


No comments: