Thursday, July 29, 2010

LEVELS of VIBRATION

Swami Vishwananda: Each one has his own way of feeling God. For some, the Divine will express itself as complete joy. For others, the Divine will express Itself as separation. For some it is joyful to be in love with the Divine, and just to know that He is there. Actually you can describe every feeling as coming from the Divine. Which feeling, then, is the right feeling? Each person is on a different level of vibration and, therefore, feels the Divine in his own way.

Mahavatar Babaji writes in Unity With The Divine: The winds of change blowing upon the face and heart of each person incarnated has been whipping into a whirlwind since the 1960s in your time. When people came to me in the Himalayas in those early years of the 1970s I came into the world of form in several bodies to light the way of the wayfaring pilgrim. So it is today in the early years of the twenty-first century, I am available to you in several forms on the planet. You who wish to transform into the New Age vibration of light must search me out if you wish to see and connect with me in form. You will know me and learn to recognize me from within your spiritual heart.

No comments: