Monday, January 11, 2010

Atma Kriya - Why?

Swami Vishwananda
"If you do not give the Satguru the chance to hold your hand and guide you out of doubt in the mind, you will move away from Him."You will lose a chance."–Swami Vishwananda





Mahavatar Babaji

The heart is pure in its totality. Let it be so that it returns to the purity that is Love Divine through practice of Atma Kriya. Let the saints who have come before you pave the way through their example. Follow their lead and climb the golden ladder of the chakras into the realms of spiritual liberation.

Sit in meditation of Atma Kriya Techniques and relearn the answers to the four questions of life: Who am I? Where did I come from? Why am I here? Where am I going? Swami Vishwananda and I have designed the Atma Kriya Techniques with our assurance that with diligent practice and Divine Grace you may answer these questions for yourself in this very lifetime! And so it is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WVXifRZGyI

just copy and paste :)
vijay

Anonymous said...

For me it`s still a daily manifest
miracle to be connected with Mahavatar Babaji through the internet
and on that way receiving heavenly knowledge. One day HE hopefully will
talk to me ( us ) through the
ìntranet.
Jai Guru Dev
Ramayotee

Anonymous said...

my experience with Babaji inspirations in meditation is that one has to first take up the hints one gets in daily life - e.g. what others say, in case it is justified etc. - and also one has to be really really w a n t i n g to change, and have already put some of the hints, e.g from the outside into practice, in order to get new inputs. JGD

Anonymous said...

I know Who I Am I Know where I came from. And I know where i am going. Will I truly see why I am Here.

These questions i have sat with many years - and the answer to why i am here - seems to change with the Earth Changes - Ultimately I know I am here to shine and to radiate the Love i feel with Mother/Father and The Masters - so I sit in this glorious cave - created in this beautiful house - that is not mine - and I chant and I sing and i send out Healing through my Wings. But I can only Go wher He takes me and I can only Share what She gives me - I am a humble servant. May I walk in Peace. Father/Mother/Masters grant that i may do some little good - with whatever time in this dimension i have left. Let us Create anew a World of God Intoxicated Lovers! Namastes Hari Aum Tat Sat! Jai Jai SatGuru, Param Guru, Param Param Guru - Babaji Ki Jai!

Anonymous said...

to know who one is, not just intellectually but truly, means to be enlightened! few of us will already be really knowing it in a true sense...JGD