Friday, October 30, 2009

No Judgment Confirms Purification

Swami Vishwananda with Swami Atmachaithanya
At Springen Center, Germany















Swami Vishwananda: When your mind still makes you judge, and you have not achieved the vision of the Divine, you have not purified yourself. This means you have not trained your mind to see the non-duality, to see the Oneness.
Then spirituality is still far away.

It is the same when you go to school. You go to school to learn and in school you have teachers. Do you know better than the teacher, or do you go to school to learn from the teacher? When you know that you do not know better than the teacher, you gradually learn little by little. You are there to learn from the teacher.

On the spiritual path it is the same. When you find a spiritual teacher, you go and learn from the teacher. But you don’t pretend to be better than the teacher, or to know more than the teacher.
You are there to learn from the teacher, no matter what kind of learning the teacher is there to teach you. It is for your own benefit, for your own growth, for your own advancement towards the Divine, whatever the teacher offers for your learning. One day you may become a teacher also.

Mahavatar Babaji: I ask you today, ‘Do you still find yourself in judgment?’ [Following excerpted from Unity] In these ending days of the Kali Yuga, the easiest way the Divine has given to reach enlightenment is the way Swami Vishwananda teaches, the Path of Devotion to God, Bhakti Marga . . . I recommend that you, who choose to connect with my vibration, seek out a course in Atma Kriya

Thereby:I welcome you into the God-Self-Realized world of Atma Kriya when you have chosen to recognize that it is time to access Cosmic Consciousness [beyond duality and judgment]. I welcome you into the eternal light of the Eternal Cosmic Father Mother God.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Difficult for human beings. we always tend to think that we have "free will" and "freedom of thinking". One saint once said: there is no freedom in thinking, as thinking itself makes people unfree. Difficult for us Westerners to understand that we have to give up our own will.Once a man approached a Zen Master and asked him for teachings. The man was given a tea cup and the Master poured tea into it and did not stop, and the tea spilled/ran over.
So the man said to the Master, stop, don´t you see, the tea is already running over? The Master replied: Yes, of course, don´t you see the analogy? Your mind is as full as this tea cup, full of your own ideas as to how everything should be, how can I fill it with the tea of my teachings? First give up your own ideas, so that I can fill your cup! JGD

Vishwananda-Swamini Vishwalakshmianandama said...

The Key to learning from the teacher, seems to me at this point in time, is to actually BECOME the teachings. One does this by placing the Master's teachings into every thought, word and action in one's life. If not, it seems that sitting at the Master's feet and 'listening' only to His teachings is Spiritual Entertainment, at best!

Anonymous said...

Yes, very few, like you, are already pretty good at it...JGD

Vishwananda-Swamini Vishwalakshmianandama said...

To 3nd comment above: I actually would not go so far as to say that I am any further along than others. Maybe there only is this: YOU EITHER HAVE REMEMBERED ENLIGHTENMENT OR YOU ARE NOT ENLIGHTENED.

I DEFINITELY HAVE NOT REMEMBERED ENLIGHTENMENT. But I really, really, really want it ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! So I am working on BECOMING Swami Vishwananda's teachings. Sometimes feel guided to share my process with those interested only.

Anonymous said...

Love!

Anonymous said...

Dear Babaji, Dear Guriji,

"I love You and trust You."

These words I would like to see as a key to be connected with You and my self confidence in case I get in trouble.

Pease help me to be further on a student in Yous name.

Love